Global Sourcing Manager
|Job ref no.||2019-17|
|Work experience||10 yr sourcing garment trims experience|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benifits||Kwun Tong 5 days Bank Holiday, 13mths, Medical, MPF, 12 annual|
|Industry||Clothing / Garment / Textile|
|Job function||Procurement / Purchasing / Sourcing|
- Degree holder or above
- Well experience in Buying background with Senior level
- Trims / texitle field is preferable, but not essential
- Solid operational management and general business skills.
- In depth knowledge of sourcing & procurement principles and best practices.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience with modern sourcing & procurement systems.
- An understanding & awareness of CSR related legal and ethical standards to be employed throughout the Group sourcing networks.
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management and business continuity planning.
- Familiarity with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, as well as understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk.
- Leading all global procurement efforts to effectively and effiently enable each sourcing unit
- Analysis potential markets such as Vietnam, Sri Lanka and other strategic sourcing location
- Management of business process outsourcing activities
- Identification and realization of cost saving and cost reduction opportunities
- Selection and management of procurement systmes
- Manage & competency development of procurement staff
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to email@example.com
for more information please contact HR +852 23923976.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.